Watch the video below to learn more about United Way's Community Goals
Supporting United Way and Living United is crucial to the future of all in our community. United Way, in collaboration with countless volunteers and community partners, is working to ensure everyone in Topeka, Shawnee County and Jefferson County has access to the Basic Building Blocks for a good life: Education, Income, Health and addresses communities’ Basic Needs.
By joining forces with United Way of Greater Topeka through Giving, Advocating and Volunteering, we can help ensure our community achieves its 10-year goals:
- EDUCATION GOALS: so that our children enter school ready to learn, read on grade level and graduate high school on time with a plan for their future;
- INCOME GOAL: so that families are financially stable, able to meet day to day obligations and save for the future;
- HEALTH GOALS: so that adults and youth avoid risky behaviors and maintain healthy lifestyles.
- BASIC NEEDS: addressing emergencies that happen every day in our community.
- Creating Change Document
- Building Blocks for the Common Good
- It's a Fact: In our community
- Impact Success Stories